[gps-users] ALI File Format Description

BONNIN Hugues hugues.bonnin at c-s.fr
Tue Dec 20 12:08:55 CET 2005

What are the main differencies between gnathmtl.pl and python interface ?

NB : I used to modify gnathtml.pl, which was very easy to change, and
which is a very good way to know th ali structure (I added a way to have
"descending xref" in html file ("where is used my declared entity?" :
very usefull to navigate, just with an explorer interface)).

thanks for your answers,

Hugues.