[gps-users] gps with cross compiled ADA for ARM symbol problem

rrk rrk at prairie.lakes.com
Sun Aug 14 20:25:14 CEST 2005

I'm not sure what the problem is. I have GPS 2.1.0 and a Mingw GCC 4.01
on windows
if this is the wrong list  to ask or there is a better one please tell me.

GCC C compiler front-end version 4.0.1
C++ compiler front-end version 4.0.1
Objective C compiler front-end version 4.0.1
Java compiler front-end version 4.0.1
Fortran 95 compiler front-end version 4.0.1
ADA compiler front-end version 4.0.1
ARM-elf target code generators version 4.0.1
Bin-utils for ARM-elf target version 2.16.1
Newlib runtime libraries version 1.13.0

--prefix=c:/gcc-arm-elf-4.0.1
--target=arm-elf
--enable-threads
--disable-nls
--disable-win32-registry
--disable-shared
--enable-sjlj-exceptions
--with-newlib
--enable-languages=c,c++,java,objc,f95,ada

In trying a hello world ada program as the first step
i'm missing some symbols in adaint.c -- don't know if it is path or tool
build problem
these are the undefined reference errors

367  readlink
386  symlink
445  getppid
514  getcwd
840  readdir
1222 utime
1507 chmod
1608 execv
1618 waitid
1639 dup
1653 dup2

I'm not sure how to proceed or what check
thanks
rob