[gps-users] Latest Snapshot - Project Files Filter Not Function Correctly

Anh Vo Anh.Vo at udlp.com
Wed Apr 6 18:27:40 CEST 2005

<I cannot reproduce this on linux.>

I can reproduce this behavior consistently every time. In fact, I just did one more time before composing this email. In addition, since the snapshot no longer showing date, latest shaphot was downloaded at 9:00 AM US pacific time.

<Could you specify on which platform you are running ?>

 I meant Linux when I mention gps snapshot. In addition, I believe that gps snapshot only runs on Linux. As always, correct me if I am wrong since I have been wrong before.

<Also, please provide the full directory path and the name of the file you expected to see in the file
selector. >

It applies to any directory of Linux file system. As a matter of fact, the gps-2.1.0 running on Linux works fine regarding this issue.

AV