[gps-users] GPS 2.1.0w (20041007) C++ Source Browsing

Anh Vo Anh.Vo at udlp.com
Tue Oct 19 20:07:24 CEST 2004

<< That's puzzling, are you sure you don't need to do a 'compute C/C++
xref'
before step 3 ? >>

First, I actually used version (20041017) to recreate this behavior
before sending the email on 18 Oct. 04.

Since then I removed the directory $HOME/.gps, I created a project
named elevator.gpr. I could not duplicate this behavior whether 'compute
C/C++ XRef' is done or not.

Now References -> main calls contextual is displayed in a different
path. I did select Build -> Recompute C/C++ Xref Info for this project
as part of source code browsing. After that, I exited gps. Then, I
restarted gps. I opened the project elevator.gpr that I worked
previously. Next, I opened main file ElevatorSimulation.cpp. Finally,
placing the cursor on the main keyword and holding down the right mouse
button, the contextual menu containing References -> main calls is
displayed.

<< We'll have a look. Note that it's easier for us to report separate
problems
under separate emails/threads, otherwise things get confused rapidly
and
can be ignored inadvertently. >>

Will do.

AV