[gps-users] GPS 2.1.0w (20041004) Snapshot

Anh Vo Anh.Vo at udlp.com
Wed Oct 6 18:16:48 CEST 2004

>>> Arnaud Charlet <charlet at ACT-Europe.FR> 10/06/04 09:05AM >>>
<< > Please disregard the previous message. This behavior is gone since
the
> contextual containing Reference -> main calls  is no longer
available.

So could you clarify ? Is there still a bug or not ?

If yes, what is the set of sequences needed to reproduce it ?
As I said, without generating cross references, I do not see how the
References menu will be useful/used. >>

No, it is longer a bug because Reference -> main calls was removed. By
the way, GPS looks very good in my humble opinion.

AV