[gps-users] New to GPS.

Claudio Grasso C_GRASSO at crm.com.ar
Fri May 28 17:04:10 CEST 2004

Hi All!
I am new to using GPS. I am using it with a port of the GNU tools (GCC, GDB,
binutils, etc.) for the MSP430 microcontroller and it's really of great use.
Now I am trying to use the remote file edition facility but it doesn't seem
to work. ¿Has anybody used such feature before?

I am using GPS version 1.4.0 under Windows 2000 and tried to connect to VMS
and Solaris hosts by telnet and by FTP.

Thanks in advance,

                                    Claudio