[gps-users] file editor : indent function ?

Robert Love u102k at gsde.hou.us.ray.com
Fri May 14 17:03:33 CEST 2004

>>>>> "BONNIN" == BONNIN Hugues <hugues.bonnin at c-s.fr> writes:

    BONNIN> Hi, I have a stupid question : does exist a "indent" menu,
    BONNIN> like the "comment/uncomment" one ? This function role is
    BONNIN> to correctly indent the selected block in the edited
    BONNIN> file. I ask the question because 1) I didn't find the
    BONNIN> function in the menus 2) the indentation function exist
    BONNIN> when the key "return" is pushed 3) emacs do that very well
    BONNIN> 4) I HATE DOING STUPING THINGS like manually indent a file
    BONNIN> !-)

Ctl-A, Ctl-Tab.  Its just as quick as finding a menu option, maybe
quicker.

Of course if you use KDE they have remapped the Ctl-Tab.

--
| Bob Love,                   |                                       |