[gps-users] Blank switches page in (project wizard) and (project properties) dialogs

Stéphane Rivière stephane@rochebrune.org
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 08:46:44 +0100

Hi Arno and all,

> Right, you can get around and randomly screw up the GPS install without
> loosing some capabilities :-)

:)))

Its not really random action. Changing the binary dir, leaving untouched
all others relative paths is a usual trick. And should usually works.

> I'd suggest you keep the GPS install untouched, unless you know what you
> are doing.

Users never know what they do :)

> In particular the switches are now completely handled through external
> .xml files, which gps can no longer find if you break the installation.

../share/gps/customize I guess.

Best regards,

Stephane Riviere (Oleron Island - France)