[gps-users] Blank switches page in (project wizard) and (project properties) dialogs

Arnaud Charlet charlet@ACT-Europe.FR
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 22:26:24 +0100

> Playing around with GPS, I've noticed a strange behaviour : From a fresh
> new ACT binary distribution for windows, when renaming bin to binw (or
> any other name), then the switches page in Project wizard and Project
> properties became blank ! Everything else is staying okay inside (other
> dialogs) or outside GPS (compile, debug, etc...).

Right, you can get around and randomly screw up the GPS install without
loosing some capabilities :-)

I'd suggest you keep the GPS install untouched, unless you know what you
are doing.

In particular the switches are now completely handled through external
.xml files, which gps can no longer find if you break the installation.

Regards,

Arno