[gps-users] Alias for subprogram headers

Alejandro R. Mosteo alejandro at mosteo.com
Thu Dec 30 14:25:50 CET 2004

Hi,

I'm exploring the Aliases functions and I would want to have an alias to
generate the comment boxes with the subprogram name (like the ones
created by the Generate Body option).

--------------
-- Hi there --

I'm not sure if this is possible. Ideally, the alias would read an
argument (the procedure name) and create the box. The line with the name
is no problem, but the two enclosing lines. How could I say how many "-"
are needed? The documentation on Aliases don't seem to provide any apt
function.

If this is not possible, how do you do to create these boxes? I find
annoying to have to type them by hand. Any suggestion much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Alex.