[gps-users] A newcomer question about -gnatA

Robert Love rblove at airmail.net
Mon Dec 27 17:27:05 CET 2004

On Dec 27, 2004, at 10:04 AM, Philippe Laval wrote:

>  -Another puzzling question: while with the GPS Editor it is easy to
> indent a block (with CTRL-Tab), how to unindent it? (which is easy
> with adagide)?

I'm not sure you can.  The action CTL-Tab is not really indenting the
code by a fixed amount.  It is formatting it to certain expectations.
In other words, the code is supposed to be formatted one correct way.

For example, the sequence Ctrl-A Ctrl-Tab will reformat your entire
file, using the defaults set in the Preferences pane.

I'm sure if I'm saying this wrong I'll be corrected.