[gps-users] problem with programerror outside GPS

Poul-Erik Andreasen poulerik at pea.dk
Wed Apr 21 21:46:20 CEST 2004

hej

This problem may not beconsideret to be an GPS problem
it may be an GtkAda problem but anyway here comes

Im an using GPS and i godt this error

raised INTERFACES.C.STRINGS.DEREFERENCE_ERROR : i-cstrin.adb:183

The funny thing is that this error only occour outside GPS.
When i run my program inside GPS there are no error;

I have traced it too be a call to

Gtk.Window.Initialize  witch provoke this error.

And it does not occur in all my programs.

Anybody got a hint or shall i ask in the GtkAda-list.

--
Poul-Erik Andreasen

http://www.linux-service.dk
http://www.pea.dk