[gps-users] Using a .gtkrc

Jérome HAGUET j.haguet@cadwin.com
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 10:53:40 +0200

Well, I finally found a way to do it :
I changed the following line in ~/.gps/preferences

  <Src-Editor-Default-Font>courier new 9</Src-Editor-Default-Font>

Just to let you know ...

Jérôme

-----Message d'origine-----
De : "Jérome HAGUET" [mailto:j.haguet@cadwin.com]
Envoyé : mardi 29 juillet 2003 16:11
À : gps-users@lists.act-europe.fr
Objet : RE : [gps-users] Using a .gtkrc

In the same idea, on my Windows XP laptop, I would like to change the font
(size) in the "Messages" window.

I have not found any possibility through Edit/Preferences.
Is it possible with that gtkrc file ?
If yes, what would be the syntax ?
Any URL where I can find that kind of information ?

Thanks.

Jérôme