[gps-users] (no subject)

Arnaud Charlet charlet@ACT-Europe.FR
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:17:35 +0200

Note that this message is more appropriate for the gps-devel list,
since this list is about using gps itself, not developing/building it.

> As my afternoon meeting has been cancelled (it's too hot, ... I guess) I am
> trying to build gps from source (Mandrake 9.1 with GNAT 3.15p with GtkAda-2.2.0
> already build and installed.).

You need to use the version of GtkAda that comes with the GPS sources,
any other combination may or may not work (usually it won't).
Also, you need to follow the instructions given in the INSTALL file, unless of
course you are already familiar with how to build GtkAda and GPS, in
which case some shortcuts may be taken, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Arno