[gps-users] Error

Brian Catlin BrianC@sannas.org
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 00:40:31 -0700

> > GLib-GObject-ERROR **; file gsignal.c: line 646=20
> (emission_pop): should=20
> > not be reached aborting...
>=20
> We've never seen this error. A complete scenario reproducing=20
> it would be helpful. From what you are describing it sounds=20
> like a problem in the
> Gtk+ toolkit, but it's hard to be sure.

I was editing my preferences and fighting a bit with the Fonts & Colors
(there is a problem in that the font selected for a particular =
attribute,
such as keywords, is not the default when the font picker window =
appears, it
always selects the "sans" family from the list of font families =
available on
my system, when it should select the font that is currently set for that
attribute).  I tried reproducing the problem, but I couldn't.

 -Brian