[gps-users] gps setup/configure packages question

Ludovic Brenta ludovic.brenta@insalien.org
19 Dec 2003 09:03:11 +0100

Are you talking about my Debian repositories?  The one at skynet.be
(not skyline.net) is obsolete.

The latest package for gnat-gps is 1.4.0-2.  It is on ada-france, and
it i indeed requires gnat 3.15p-4, which is in Debian unstable.  If
you want a complete Ada development environment, I recommend Debian
unstable (my packages will probably enter testing in the next couple
of weeks).

I do not understand your problem with the tutorial.  If you need help,
explain what you did, what you expected, and what you got, in precise
terms.

--
Ludovic Brenta.