[gps-users] Which is it?

Robert Love Robert Love <Robert_Love@raytheon.com>
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 12:26:53 -0600

When I start GPS I see this in the Messages window:

Welcome to GPS Pro 1.4.0 (20031108) hosted on i686-pc-linux-gnu
the GNAT Programming System

This is the GPS Academic Edition.

For professional needs use GPS Pro. For details contact us
at sales@act-europe.com or sales@gnat.com
(c) 2001-2003 ACT-Europe

The first line says Pro and the next line says Academic.  I did
install the Academic version first, then the Pro.  Is there some
config file not cleared by the 2nd install?  I admit its not an urgent
matter, just a curiosity.

--
| Bob Love,                   |                                       |