[gps-devel] "Invalid context for this action" when hitting space after gdb command

Pascal MALAISE malaise at magic.fr
Mon Nov 30 20:27:17 CET 2009

Thank you for the proposal but this is not the explanation, for the
following reasons:
- I have checked, no definition of "space"
- I have just defined a shortcut as "space" (which would replace any
definition of it) then removed it. The problem still appears
- Please consider the workaround: open and close the "Edit" by clicking
twice on the Edit button of the top bar. No more no less, 100%
reproducible. This would not solve a shortcut definition.
This rather sounds like a non-initialized variable or so.

I am ready to help you to investigate further on, but I have no idea any
more (I used all ideas in investigating this simple workaround).

Regards

--
Pascal MALAISE
(priv) mailto:malaise at magic.fr