[gps-devel] "Invalid context for this action" when hitting space after gdb command

Pascal MALAISE malaise at magic.fr
Tue Dec 1 21:38:10 CET 2009

First, I am sorry if I bothered the community with a well known problem.
I didn't find the FAQ on GPS, didn't find how to search in adacore
lists, didn't find a hit through .oogle...

Second, indeed reconfiguring gnome solves the problem. This is for sure
the explanation.

Still, I am puzzled: I discovered the problem one year ago and I didn't
report it because I had no clue. Recently I have found the workaround of
clicking twice the Edit menu button, and I thought this was a GPS bug
(so I reported it in the devel list).
Now I don't understand how your explanation can cope with this
workaround, even if both work all right!

Regards

--
Je n'ai pas pu éradiquer windows de mon PC, mais je l'ai encagé dans une
VMware.