[gps-devel] Is there somebody here

Philippe Tarroux philippe.tarroux at limsi.fr
Fri Sep 7 09:08:34 CEST 2007

Hello,

In the last few weeks i have posted some messages on this list : one of them
had bounced, the others got no answer at all. I wonder whether there is
still somebody looking at these lists or even worse somebody still working
on GPS's development. I would hope that these difficulties are the result of
technical problems, not of a sudden complete disaffection for Ada tools and
Ada itself. It seems to me that since a few months the traffic on all Ada
lists slows down very rapidly.

This list is probably not the appropriate one for posting this kind of
message but i will appreciate if somebody can reassure me concerning the
activity around Ada and the interest of a sufficiently large community for
this language.

I also post this message as a test that all is technically ok with the list.

Philippe Tarroux
Deputy Director
LIMSI-CNRS