[gps-devel] GPS with Mac Leopard Adventures

Roger Mc Murtrie rogermc at iinet.net.au
Mon Nov 26 12:37:40 CET 2007

Problem found (but not fixed yet) in GtkAda!
There appears to be a problem with GtkAda's
Pango.Layout.Get_Pixel_Size procedure.
Deleting all calls to Get_Pixel_Size in GtkAda/src gtkada-mdi.adb and
GtkAda/src/gtkada-canvas allows the main GPS window to be displayed
with all widgets apparently displayed correctly.

Now crashes "randomly" (not immediately) with:
The program 'gps' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)'.
But that's another problem to be sorted.

Roger