[gps-devel] Re: gps-devel Digest, Vol 19, Issue 3

alwyn lee alwynbjut at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 02:53:51 CEST 2006

thanks Ludovic Brenta ,
  Yes, I am use the binary distribution too. I want to building the GPS source
  code just want to learn the sturuct and method how to finished it . I am a college student ,so there is so much things I need to learn . thanks your help .

  I am using the redhat fedora core 4 edition. I will be so appreciate if you can
  give me some advices or some  more detail steps.  thanks again.
         best wish !

<ludovic at ludovic-brenta.org> wrote:
  I'm just curious - why are you spending so much effort recompiling
GtkAda and GPS? Does AdaCore's binary distribution not suit your
needs? Are you using a platform they don't support? (FreeBSD
perhaps)?

I have spent dozens of hours to compile everything on Debian
GNU/Linux, so I know all the issues you've been through. But since I
don't know what platform you're on, I can't help you. Besides, if you
asked me, I would probably say 'look at the Debian build scripts' :)

--
Ludovic Brenta.

     ÀîÓж°
alwyn116 at hotmail.com   (Messenger)