[gps-devel] trouble in building gps

alwyn lee alwynbjut at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 11:35:01 CEST 2006

Hi,all
I'm a beginer. here is my problem. When I finished
install gtkada 2.4.2,use the instruction of below.
./configure --prefix=/usr && make && make install  and
echo$?=0. but I don't sure that the gtkada PATH and
LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variables is right.I just
modified the ld.conf.so file ,add /usr/lib/gtkada in
it,and "export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr" dose it right?
and i run "ldconfig" .but the env doesn/t changed,the
PATH is still the old environment.
then I make the gps source ,so the error happend as
below,how I fixed it ,anyone can help me ? thanks  a
lot !
[root at localhost gps222.1.0-academic]# make
make -s -C glide -f Makefile.gps default
Making all in db
Making all in PORT
Making all in tcl8.1
Making all in snavigator
Making all in misc
Making all in libutils
Making all in dbutils
Making all in parsers
Making all in cpp
Making all in cpplib
Making all in db
gnatmake -Pgps gps.adb
gtkada.gpr:1:01: the object directory
"-aI/usr/include/gtkada -aO/usr/lib/gtkada" cannot be
found
gtkada.gpr:3:25: "-aI/usr/include/gtkada
-aO/usr/lib/gtkada" is not a valid directory
gnatmake: "gps" processing failed
make[1]: *** [internal-build] error 4
make: *** [default]error 2