[gps-devel] building gps3.0.0 successful

George Shapovalov george at gentoo.org
Thu Nov 16 15:23:27 CET 2006

Yes, this is aknown problem  - the sources for gnat-gpl-2005 did not include
those two files. I had to fetch them from the FSF's sources. If you want the
2005 specifically (and not -2006 one, which is already out) you can use the
sources that I repackaged for Gentoo here:
http://dev.gentoo.org/~george/src/gnat-gpl-3.4.6.1-src.tar.bz2
http://dev.gentoo.org/~george/src/gnat-gpl-gcc-3.4.6.1.diff.bz2

You can also follow the actions of the corresponding ebuild/eclass. Although
that may be more than you need. Nonetheless, they may be usefull to look at
in case you get any trouble in the process
http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo-x86/dev-lang/gnat-gpl/
and
http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo-x86/eclass/gnatbuild.eclass?rev=1.20&view=markup

There are ebuilds for other packages in portage at which you can look if you
want to compile them yourself, even if you don't have Gentoo installed..

George