[gps-devel] Re: your mail

Arnaud Charlet charlet at adacore.com
Fri Nov 3 09:09:25 CET 2006

> I think the problem has some relations towards your message,does  it
> care about the gnat version, I used the fc3-gcc-3.4.2,and where is the
> New subprogram Set_Close_On_Exec? so ,I think you are the just person I
> needed, thanks :)

Right, so you need a more recent GNAT version.

I would suggest GPL 2006 to build GPS. More generally, we ensure that GPS
will build with the latest GNAT release on the libre site, we cannot test
with all possible versions of GNAT/GCC around, so if you use a different
version, you will need to do some manual adjustments.

Arno