[gps-devel] Removal of cschtml from GPS source tree

Ludovic Brenta ludovic at ludovic-brenta.org
Sun Sep 4 01:14:35 CEST 2005

Hello,

I was about to report a bug that was recently found in cschtml in GPS
2.1.0 and send the patch to correct it, but I see it's been removed
from GPS altogether 6 months ago.  I am quite happy about this, and
after looking at the sources, I am also happy to see that GPS will now
delegate HTML display to an installed browser :)

Way to go and congratulations!  GPS is now more "lean and mean".  Are
there other similar simplifications planned?  For example, removing
source navigator and using an installed copy of it?

--
Ludovic Brenta.