[gps-devel] Succedded compiling gps-cvs with gcc 3.4.2 , gcc-cvs ada source and a bit of tweaking

Lengyel Sándor hunnia at hu.inter.net
Thu Nov 25 17:01:51 CET 2004

> New ttys aren't supported yet in GPS sources, contributions are welcome
> to add this support, see the file gexpect_tty.c in gvd/gnat directory.
>
> Arno

 Since I want it, I probably fool around with it. However I do need an advice.
Anytime I do a "make" it goes through the complete make process, even when I
did not change a file. That I unusual for a normal make/gnat make process. Do
I do something wrong, or is there a way, that only the modified file is
recompiled and than the whole thing relinks?
--
 Lengyel Sándor

Hass, alkoss, gyarapíts,
S a haza fényre derül. (Kölcsey)