[gps-devel] GPS Compile [part 3]

Arnaud Charlet charlet at ACT-Europe.FR
Thu Jul 1 09:47:45 CEST 2004

> gcc -c -g -gnatec=/work/act/gps/glide/gnat_debug.adc -g -gnata -gnatpg -O
> - -fPIC -DPIC -I- -gnatA /work/gnu_3.5/gcc/gcc/ada/fname.adb
> fname.adb:39:14: missing body for "Get_Expected_Unit_Type" declared at
> fname.ads:70

Looks like you are using inconsistent versions of fname.ads and fname.adb

If just checked out a fresh set of gcc sources from gcc.gnu.org, and
the file gcc/gcc/ada/fname.ads does not contain any function called
Get_Expected_Unit_Type:

$ cvs -d :ext:anoncvs at savannah.gnu.org:/cvsroot/gcc -z7 co -P gcc
$ cd gcc/gcc/ada
$ grep Get_Expected_Unit_Type fname.ads
$

> To clarify: I invest all that my time and my precious online time (no flat
> rate in germany if you live a glass fibre area) because I do like GPS.

That's nice to hear. I hope you'll also appreciate the fact that I just
spent about 15 minutes to check out fresh sources and double check what I
just wrote in this email.

Cheers,

Arno