[gps-devel] Succedded compiling gps-cvs with gcc 3.4.2

Lengyel Sándor hunnia at hu.inter.net
Wed Dec 1 10:36:44 CET 2004

> New ttys aren't supported yet in GPS sources, contributions are welcome
t> o add this support, see the file gexpect_tty.c in gvd/gnat directory.

  I did a bit of fooling around. It might partially work now. After
initializing the debugger, I do get the "bumps" at the begining of the line
of the source code,  (called stringmap_test.adb) which when pressed, should
give the breakpoint. however unfortunatelly I do get this message in the GDB:

(gdb) break stringmap_test.adb:39
No source file named stringmap_test.adb.

Since stringmap_test does show up in the project view, and in the source
window, I do not know what is going on.

>> Anytime I do a "make" it goes through the complete make process, even when
>> I did not change a file. That I unusual for a normal make/gnat make
process. D
>> I do something wrong, or is there a way, that only the modified file is
> recompiled and than the whole thing relinks?

>That's probably specific to your set up, we have never seen this here.
>What if you do a make ADAFLAGS="-m" instead of just make to re-build ?

make ADAFLAGS="-m"  does not make a difference. But I do not worry about it
for now. I have a work around.

--
 Lengyel Sándor

Hass, alkoss, gyarapíts,