[GnomeAda] Problems with Glade,Ada and Gnome

JOL JOL@localhost.localdomain
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 22:08:44 +0200

Babel Fish Translation, In English:=20
=20
I have tried to use components GNOME in project in language ADA in GLade =
but=20
when to construct source code gives me error in that indicates me that=20
program GATE or is not installed (yes is it because I have verified it) o=
r=20
is necessary to add something to the PATH. My question is that it happens=
?=20
using IT ADA 95 is possible to be acceded to Gnome components?, if it is=20
thus how, or when using that language has been limited components GTK.=20
Please that somebody helps me. Grace beforehand. I must add that Glade ca=
me=20
installed in the distribution Network Hat 7,3 and that librarys gtkada I=20
have installed them all correctly....