[GAP] GAP and Your Platforms

Alan Barnes barnesa at aston.ac.uk
Tue Nov 5 11:04:11 CET 2013

Dear Tracey,

In our classes at Aston Uni we use Windows, MacOS & Linux (Ubuntu),
roughly in that order of popularity.  MacOS has become more fashionable
in recent years with our students at the expense (regrettably) of Linux
and is probably the first choice of students (or at least the affluent
ones!) for their own laptop.

One request: in future can you please supply a personal reply address
for such mailings so that everyone on the list does not get sent all the
replies?  A summary of the responses could then be sent out later to the
list when the survey is complete.

Best Wishes
Alan Barnes