[GAP] GAP and Your Platforms

Tullio Vardanega tullio.vardanega at math.unipd.it
Sat Nov 2 21:36:45 CET 2013

Hello Tracey, thanks for your inquiry.

At the University of Padua, Italy, we prefer students to use Linux for
laptops. As a Linux box, students seem to prefer Ubuntu, which the GAP
distribution does not currently support; so we'd like that offering to
be included.
For the real-time embedded systems class, we envision continuing to use
LEON targets, especially the quad-core version of it.

Best regards,

-- Tullio Vardanega, University of Padua, Italy