[GAP] GAP and Your Platforms

Stadlmann Burkhard Burkhard.Stadlmann at fh-wels.at
Sat Nov 2 12:24:57 CET 2013

Hi Tracey,

we are using mainly Windows. We would like to use vxworks as a target for embedded systems course in the future.

Best regards
Burkhard

Prof. Dr. Burkhard Stadlmann

School of Engineering and Environmental Sciences
Automation Engineering

Upper Austrian University of Applied Sciences
Stelzhamerstraße 23
4600 Wels/Austria
Phone.: +43 (0) 50804 - 43420
Fax: +43 (0) 50804 - 43166