[GAP] GAP and Your Platforms

Lars Asplund lars.asplund at mdh.se
Sat Nov 2 09:30:35 CET 2013

Dear GAP community,

Same for us the students run on their own machines. In the introductory
course in robotics they run the AVR-compiler. They make a robot use
sensors and control two motors. The ordinary CS-courses are by using
native compilers.

In the last robotics project they use an ARM based compiler for the
Zynq-platform and the AVR-compiler for all micro controllers in the robot
(typically 10 units). Native compilers for simulators (using GTK).

/Lars