[GAP] Happy Valentines - Ada Passion!

Jamie Ayre ayre at adacore.com
Thu Feb 14 14:53:00 CET 2013

Calling all Ada lovers!

On this Valentine's Day, we invite you to open your heart to AdaCore's new "Ada Passion" campaign, and help us share the love for all things Ada!

As so many developers know, relationships with programming languages can be a lot like romances: First there are wild infatuations and brief honeymoons filled with eager expectations. Then come realities, incompatibilities, even loveless cohabitation.  So, what's next? A remorseful search for a new relationship, or reconciliation and renewed passion? Thanks to the new ISO-approved Ada 2012 standard, our ardor for Ada is now stronger than ever!

Come join the conversation: Let us know why and how you use Ada, and what you love about it. Visit www.ada2012.org/passion.html and share your own 'passion' for Ada!