[GAP] Ada Connection

Jamie Ayre ayre at adacore.com
Tue Mar 22 12:26:39 CET 2011

Dear GAP members,

At this year's Ada Connection (http://conferences.ncl.ac.uk/adaconnection2011/) taking place in Edinburgh we have allotted a booth for GAP members. We will have a poster listing all member universities and you will have the possibility to send course flyers for browsing on the tabletop. It would also be great if you were there in person to represent Ada in Academia :)

For more information and to manifest your interest, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Kind regards,

Jamie Ayre