[GAP] Fwd: Fwd: Joining the GNAT Academic Program

Nathalie Lesigne lesigne at adacore.com
Tue Jun 14 16:30:16 CEST 2011

Dear Marga,

AdaCore has always sought to encourage the use of Ada at colleges and
universities both by serving as a catalyst for Ada educational
activities, and by providing support for academic users.

The GNAT Academic Program ("GAP"), an AdaCore initiative, offers the
GNAT Ada development environment at no cost, to assist accredited
colleges and universities in teaching Ada at all levels.  GAP comes with
direct on-line support to instructors, providing help with the GNAT
toolset and with Ada-related issues (including questions about  the new
Ada 2005 features).

This support is internet-based, and the teacher is the sole point of
contact for all queries and problem reports.

Attached please find the GAP Registration
Form.  If you are interested in becoming a GAP member, please review the
Agreement, and sign and fax the completed Form as indicated.

Platforms available:

x86 GNU/Linux
x86 Windows (2000/XP/Vista)
SPARC Solaris
Mac OS (64 bit)
LEON Elf
.NET
JVM
Lego MINDSTORMS NXT

Membership also provides access to the SPARK GPL Edition toolset for
GNU/Linux, x86 Windows, SPARC Solaris and Mac OS (64 bit).

The package includes:

- GAP web pages to provide a platform for the GAP community to share
various materials contributed by Ada academics from universities across
the world.
- Direct access to on-line support provided by AdaCore's team of experts.
- An integrated binary distribution which includes:
The GNAT compiler and toolset

GNAT Programming Studio (GPS)
GNATbench
HTML integrated documentation
- Source releases for the following packages:
PolyORB, ASIS-for-GNAT, AWS (the Ada Web Server), XML/Ada, and
Florist

For further information on the GNAT Academic Program, please visit our
website at:

www.adacore.com/academic_overview.php

We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,