[GAP] Ada for LEGO Mindstorms

Giovanni Schmit Giovanni.Schmit at telenet.be
Mon Jun 6 15:44:22 CEST 2011

Please unsubscribe me.
Remove me from your mailing list.

Thank you.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nathalie Lesigne
  To: jpuente at dit.upm.es
  Cc: gap at gnat.info
  Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 4:51 PM
  Subject: Re: [GAP] Ada for LEGO Mindstorms

  Dear Juan Antonio,

  Thank you so much for your contribution and congratulations for the work you've done :-)

Nathalie Lesigne
GAP Coordinator, Paris
www.adacore.com

  Le 01/06/2011 16:15, Juan Antonio de la Puente a écrit :
    Dear GAP members,

    At the UPM we have been working with the LEGO Mindstorms trying to
    build an environment to develop real-time applications in Ada for
    the Mindstorms robotics kit.

    We now have finished porting the new 2010 Ravenscar edition to Linux.
    We have also added hardware debugging (JTAG) using gdb and OpenOCD.

    We want to share this work with the Ada community.

    You can download the Linux x86 binaries at:

    http://www.dit.upm.es/rts/projects/mindstorms/

    Regards

    Juan Antonio de la Puente
    DIT-UPM

/no-more-mailman.html
To unsubscribe from this list, please contact the GAP GNAT Tracker administrator
within your organization.

  /no-more-mailman.html