[GAP] GPS webinar

Sergey Kirkorov ksiby at mediascan.by
Wed Oct 7 10:56:30 CEST 2009

Thanks, Kathy

Whether exists FULL FREE ARF Player?

With best regards
Sergey Kirkorov www.mediascan.by
Email: ksiby at mediascan.by

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kathy Fairlamb
  To: GNAT Academic Program discussion list
  Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 10:58 AM
  Subject: [GAP] GPS webinar

  In this latest webinar in the GNAT InSight series, we will be demonstrating several new features present in recent versions of the GNAT Programming Studio using our latest release, GPS 4.4. Among the long list of new features and improvements that we will focus on are the improved user interface, enhanced documentation generation, hyperlinks in the source editor, an improved outline view, new source navigation menus, new plug-ins, and a tip of the Day.

  As always, we will allow a question and answer session at the end enabling you to talk directly with the designers of the GPS. To register, please visit:

  http://www.adacore.com/home/products/gnatpro/webinars/

  Kathy Fairlamb
  Communications & Administration
  www.adacore.com
  T: +33 1 49 70 67 16
  F: +33 1 49 70 05 52

  http://www.eset.com

  /no-more-mailman.html
  To unsubscribe from this list, please contact the GAP GNAT Tracker administrator
  within your organization.

  http://www.eset.com