[GAP] GPS webinar

Kathy Fairlamb fairlamb at adacore.com
Wed Oct 7 09:58:36 CEST 2009

In this latest webinar in the GNAT InSight series, we will be
demonstrating several new features present in recent versions of the
GNAT Programming Studio using our latest release, GPS 4.4. Among the
long list of new features and improvements that we will focus on are
the improved user interface, enhanced documentation generation,
hyperlinks in the source editor, an improved outline view, new source
navigation menus, new plug-ins, and a tip of the Day.

As always, we will allow a question and answer session at the end
enabling you to talk directly with the designers of the GPS. To
register, please visit:

http://www.adacore.com/home/products/gnatpro/webinars/

Kathy Fairlamb
Communications & Administration