[GAP] Announcing release of GNAT GPL 2009

Cyrille Comar comar at adacore.com
Thu May 28 19:41:37 CEST 2009

> I was awaiting this release for the Mindstorm support, which was going
> to be included in the 2009 release. However, I can't find now any
> information on it. Am I missing something?

You are not missing anything, the GAP/GPL 2009 release cycle is not
finished yet. There are still at least 2 important components that will
be announced soon (in the coming weeks) and GNAT GPL for Mindstorm is
indeed one of them. I let you guess what the other is... I don't want to
spoil the announcement ;-)