[GAP] Volunteers needed for SIGCSE 2008, March 13-15

John McCormick mccormick at cs.uni.edu
Mon Jan 7 18:27:30 CET 2008

Dear GAP members,

As usual, SIGAda will have a booth in the exhibit hall at the SIGCSE
conference.  This year the conference is in Portland, Oregon,
USA.  It would be great to have a few GAP members spend some time at
the booth to talk with people about their experiences with Ada.  Mike
Feldman and I will be there much of the time.  We particularly need
help during the busy coffee breaks.  Please let me know if you can help .

John

John W. McCormick                mccormick at cs.uni.edu
Computer Science Department
University of Northern Iowa        voice (319) 273-6056
Cedar Falls, IA 50614-0507       fax (319) 273-7123
http://www.cs.uni.edu/~mccormic/