[GAP] GPL and AdaGIDE for Vista

John McCormick mccormick at cs.uni.edu
Wed Sep 12 18:43:16 CEST 2007

My student finally stopped in with his laptop.  I was not successful
in getting gnatmake to work.  We
added  C:\GNAT\2007\libexec\gcc\pentium-mingw32msv\4.1.3 to the
path.  There was no 3.* directory.  I didn't think of trying the 3*
directory anyway.

The error we get when we try gnatmake is

gcc.exe: _spawnvp: Invalid argument

Any other ideas of what we could try?

John