[GAP] Regarding Cyril's Reply to My Rant

Robert Dewar dewar at adacore.com
Fri Nov 9 01:20:20 CET 2007

By the way Richard, I certainly understand where you are
coming from, it is easy to get frustrated when other people
rush off in wrong directions. But what we need is
constructive suggestions and action. There are lots
of positive signs, in particular, we have had great
success in placing articles on Ada in many important
magazines that are read in the avionics and defence
fields, and for sure editors of these magazines are
more aware of Ada.

Yesterday, I did an extended interview with an editor
from GCN, who is planning an article on Ada, and they
must be serious, since they sent over a professional
photographer who spent an hour taking hundreds of
portraits of me to choose one for the article :-)

Robert