[GAP] Ada Europe 2007 - GAP birds of a feather meeting

Kathryn Fairlamb fairlamb at adacore.com
Tue Jun 12 11:31:35 CEST 2007

Hello,

For those of you planning to attend the Ada Europe conference in Geneva
at the end of the month, AdaCore will be holding a short (30 mins) GAP
birds of a feather meeting on Wednesday 27 June during the afternoon
coffee break, 16:15-16:45.

Among other things, we would like to invite suggestions from GAP members
present as to what you would like to see in the GAP package in the
future. This is your opportunity to show us your shopping list!

Time permitting, we would also like to run through the new features of
the latest GNAT GPL release, talk to you about the Ada Gem of the week
program and share with you some useful teaching tips.

Hope you can make it!

AdaCore will also be present at the Ada UK Conference which will be held
in Manchester, UK, on 25 September 2007.

Looking forward to seeing you hopefully at one or both of these events.

Regards,

Kathy Fairlamb

--
AdaCore				   Tel.: +33 1 49 70 67 16
8 rue de Milan			Fax:  +33 1 49 70 05 52
75009 Paris			   fairlamb at adacore.com
France			        www.adacore.com

GNAT Pro - supporting all three ISO Ada standards.