[GAP] ATplus-commands in Ada

Thomas Quinot quinot at adacore.com
Fri Jan 5 17:41:48 CET 2007

* B Stadlmann, 2007-01-05 :

> I am looking for an ada-package handling the AT+ commands for an
> GSM-modem (sending and receiving SMS etc.). Does anybody know where I
> could find it?

We do not know of any specific library for this purpose. However these
commands are plain text strings that you need to send to the GSM modem,
generally over a serial link, so all you really need is a library that
will allow you to access whatever serial interface you use to connect
your GSM modem to your host. Various such libraries are available,
dependendant on the platform you are using.

Best regards,
Thomas Quinot.

--
Thomas Quinot, Ph.D. ** quinot at adacore.com ** Senior Software Engineer
               AdaCore -- Paris, France -- New York, USA