[GAP] Seeing double with GPS debugger

John McCormick mccormick at cs.uni.edu
Thu Dec 20 17:07:33 CET 2007

Thanks Martin!  My double vision disappeared when I moved the files
to a directory without any spaces in the path name.  My students work
off their own memory sticks in our lab so it should not be a problem
there.  I'll just need to warn them about the GPS space gremlin for
when they work on their own computers.

John