[GAP] Asynchroneus IO on Mac OS X

Ted Baker baker at cs.fsu.edu
Mon Sep 11 04:43:57 CEST 2006

Yes, Maybe I should compile my own from the GPL 2006 edition, but
I'm a bit lazy.  I'm running Debian "sarge" on the system where I
do most of my heavy-duty computing, and whoever maintains the
Debian version of Gnat has labeled all versions since 3.15p-12 as
"unstable".  They claim to have version 4.1.1-7 as "unstable".
Maybe somebody could push them to get it into the stable
distribution?

In the mean time, I've been using the GAP version for my own work.
I guess I should have looked for the library sources in that
directory, but by reflex started in /usr/lib/gcc-lib....

--Ted