[GAP] Free copy of J. Barnes's new book for GAP members

John Barnes jgpb at jbinfo.demon.co.uk
Fri Mar 31 09:26:36 CEST 2006

Kathy

That was not for public announcement as yet until I had the actual contact
names which Jamie promised me. That is what A-W said he would do when I gave
him the list of contacts by country and university but who knows how he will
feel in the cold light of 100 books at £40.

Too late now I guess.  Sorry, I must have been too enthusiastic.  Oh well.

John