[GAP] Use of Ada 2005

B Stadlmann B.Stadlmann at fh-wels.at
Wed Mar 29 17:23:50 CEST 2006

At the University of Applied Sciences in Wels we are using Ada (Ada95)
for special student projects (with aspect to safety and real time) and
for research-projects (Automation Engineering / Industrial
Informatics).

Regards

Burkhard

FH-Prof. Dipl.Ing. Dr. Burkhard Stadlmann
Leiter des FH-Studiengang Industrielle Informatik
Stelzhamerstr. 23
4600 Wels
Tel.: +43 / 7242 / 72811 / 3420
Fax: +43 / 7242 / 72811 / 3166
Mobil: +43 / 664 / 104 8099

>>> ayre at adacore.com 24.03.2006 16:22:03 >>>
Hi All,

I had a discussion with an AdaCore partner recently who asked if
there had been a big take-up of Ada 2005 in the academic community.

I would be very interested to learn if you have already introduced
Ada 2005 into your curricula and if you have, in what context? If
not, do you intend to?

Thanks for any info you can supply.

Regards,

Jamie

--
Jamie Ayre
Marketing Manager

/no-more-mailman.html
To unsubscribe from this list, please contact the GAP GNAT Tracker
administrator
within your organization.